Latest information and updates:
- If you are or someone you know is in crises, get help HERE
- New CAO System aims to broaden choices for students – HERE
- New online portal for people seeking to upskill or retrain is launched by Minister for Further and Higher Education Simon Harris: www.gov.ie/therightcourse
- Minding your mental health during the COVID 19 pandemic
- Our country is on Level 5 restrictions. More up to date information here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/2dc71-level-5/
- All our courses are delivered online at the moment.
- Contact tracing information and COVID TRACKER APP
- Have I got the flue or COVID-19 or could I have both?
- Latest updates on Coronavirus
- Laurel Lodge Community Art Project 2020 Here
- LATEST Information for Learners HERE
- We have a new Youtube channel with so many resources for our learners and also for anyone else who wants to get a flavour of what we do. Enjoy them!
- HSE Programme “In This Together“
- Minding your mental health
- Family Carers Ireland – offering family carers free counselling sessions
- COVID-19 Deaf and Hard of Hearing Communications Resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) posters and resources
- Most up-to-date Government’s 5 Stages Roadmap to reopen the economy
- You can find the translated resources about coronavirus (COVID-19) in various languages: ALBANIAN, ARABIC, CHINESE, FARSI, FRENCH, GEORGIAN, GERMAN, ITALIAN, KURDISH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, PASHTO, POLISH, PORTUGESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SLOVAK, SPANISH, URDU, YORUBA.
- They are available from the HSE website for download and printing: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/covid-19-translated-resources/
- Minding your long term health condition during Coronavirus: Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, Stroke, Heart Conditions
- Resources for people with Dementia, Families and Carers
- At home activities for people with dementia
- Weekly Activity Planner for people with dementia, families and carers
- COVID-19 Irish Sign Language Resources
- Novel Coronavirus – Most up to date Information
Due to COV-19 Pandemic, many people lost their jobs or are at risk of job loss as well in the immediate future. If you are one of those people and would like to re-qualify, have a look at our COURSES and apply online or email us at email@example.com. If you are looking for a job and would like to re-develop your CV, we offer you a sample on the Adult Guidance Service Page. If you need more information, please contact our Guidance Team.
Best of Luck!