The Adult Education Service offers full time and part-time learning opportunities to the community.
- We provide a comfortable and supportive learning environment.
- Tutors have excellent knowledge and understanding of Adult Education.
- In addition to class time, participants will be expected to undertake independent learning as part of the course: completing assignments, etc.
- Participants of the Adult Education Service Blanchardstown can avail of additional support including Adult Guidance and Counselling.
- Awards/Programmes and modules offered are subject to change.
- All courses are subject to minimum numbers and sufficient funding.
- Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply.