Environmental Sustainability Awareness – 389538
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Show what you have learned – you might have
• A completed project to take home,
• A new skill you can use or interest or hobby to follow when the course has finished.
• Updated your skills, so you can do more by yourself, for yourself.
• More practical skills and interests to develop than you had before the course that you will
use in the future.
• More confidence to move forward with your learning.
• New information or knowledge that you can talk about and share – you might be able to
teach someone else what you have learned or be able to help your children more.
You’ll also be able to:
• Judge how much progress you have made.
• Decide what you want to go on and do next for learning, personal, family or work reasons.
• Give your opinion when it matters or is important – you’ll know how to express your
opinion, make choices or take positive action when you want to change something for you,
your family or your community.
• Use what you’ve learned in the future.